Penetrator Bomb (Turkish abb.NEB), which is the first concrete penetrator system developed in Türkiye, is designed to be used against surface and underground targets. NEB contains Multiple War Head Systems (MWS) technology. NEB has similar external geometry, guidance unit interfaces, mass, center of mass and inertia properties with MK-84 GPB.
- High penetration performance even at low impact velocities and angles,
- High fragmentation effect against secondary surface targets with pre-formed fragments utilized in Augmenting Charge design,
- Programmable fuze delay times,
- Usability against various target types,
- Potential to be used with all guidance kits which are compatible with MK-84 (2000 lb) GPB
- Potential to be dropped from all aircrafts which can carry MK-84 (2000 lb) GPB.
- Length: 2600 mm
- Maximum Diameter: 457,2 mm
- Weight: 870 kg
- Types of Explosives
Augmenting Charge: PBX 110
Follow Through Bomb: PBX109
Augmenting Charge: ONUR-1 MOD4
Follow Through Bomb: FMU-152 a/b
3” hard target fuzes
Buried Hard Targets
- Munitions Depots
- Underground Petrochemical Depots
- Aircraft Shelters
- Command / Control Centers
- Aircraft Runways
- Critical Buildings
- Radar Antennas
- Stationary Air Defense Missile Sites
- Industrial Facilities
- Parked Aircrafts
NEB can be used with High Precision Guidance Kit (Turkish abb. HGK) and GBU -10E/B Laser Guidance Kit and has the potential to be used with all guidance kits which are compatible with MK-84 (2000 lb) GPB.
NEB is certified for F4E/2020 and F16 fighting aircrafts and has the potential to be dropped from all aircrafts for which MK-84 (2000 lb) GPB is certified.
Minimum 2.1 m 35 MPa reinforced concrete